ReFinne is Tailored to give You and Your Loved ones Fresh Portable Air whenever you are. ( at home, driving, at work, or travelling) With Advance Nano Technology washable Filters, You get the lightest Portable Air Purifier with USB and a bottle of Fresh Natural Food Degradable Aromatherapy Oil extracted 100% from plant and reach to the food standard. The Best Unique 4 in 1 Air Purifier, Ionizer, Sterilizer, Deodorizer and Aromatherapy in the market Today. ReFinne is here to Redefine the Air we Breathe. We Care About Your Air! Our Mission is to Give You The Best Fresh Air Possible Wherever Your Are.
WHY DO YOU NEED AN AIR PURIFIER?
Why do you need an air purifier? According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), indoor air pollution is listed as one of the top 5 health concerns for all of North America and Canada. As many people spend 90% or more of their time indoors, they encounter a variety of pollutants. Addressing these concerns is very important.
With 750,000 new asthma cases each year the challenges with air quality are getting worse, not better. Also, as homes are built tighter to retain the energy required to more efficiently heat and cool them, we are holding these pollutants inside the home. Fortunately there are products that can help clean your air and make it healthier and safer for you to breath. Follow along for more information about the Elite Air Purifier.
Benefits of ReFinne Air Purifier
♻️POSITIVE EFFECT ON YOUR HEALTH– With Suitable area 10 to 12sq cube, Produces Therapeutic Levels of Negative Ions While Keeping Ozone Levels Exceptionally Low with Pollution of Pm 2.5. Build With True E Nanotechnology that are known to work 5x better to Remove 99% of all Airborne By Triggering up to 8 million Negatively Charged Electrons that Statically Attracted to Airborne Particles Like Dust, Mold, Odor, Pet Danders And Other Pollutants And Potential Allergens. Great and Safe For Pets & Children.With Air Purifier, people affected seasonal allergies will find relief with an improved quality of breathable air that holds less allergens, germs, and other forms of bacteria.
♻️ POWERFUL TECHNOLOGY– Contains 4 in 1 Filtration. PURIFICATION- 5 level of purification process with Effectively E NanoTechnology PP Air Filter Washed and Reusable. It will not Create Second Pollution or Propagate Bateria. This technology cleans microscopic particles down to 0.05 microns. DEODORIZATION- using Activated carbon. AROMATHERAPY- Aroma oil tray for your own Aroma oil scent. STERILIZATION- Air Ionizer with ion device which prevent certain bacteria to grow. room size 125 sq ft. High Intelligent Hong Kong Technology developed Air Purifier to be able to provide customers with an Easy to Use Portable Purifier at an affordable price point.
♻️ ECO FRIENDLY– Comes with advanced filters that allow for a higher Air flow lower noise level 30db (Barely Perceptible To Human Ear) Has LED lighting. Can Be Left Running All Day. Low Voltage Less Energy consumption. Ozone Free with Zero Material Consumption. Absorbs Air Contaminants Including Formaldehyde, Second-Hand Smoke, Odor, 0co2, Benzene, Ideal for Visitors, kids Room, Student Dorms, Frequent Flyer, Hotel Room, Strollers, Tough on Eliminating Car Odors Fits In Car Cup Holder. Pet owners find allergy relief because Air Purifier removes pet dander and unwanted odors from the air a Level 2 & 3 Air purifier
Types of Indoor Air Pollution
Level 5 – Radon and Carbon Monoxide (odorless and colorless)
Level 4 – Microbial Growth, micro-organisms, mold and fungus
Level 3 – Allergens and Particulates, dust, pet dander, pollen, smoke
Level 2 – Infections, illness, flu, virus, bacteria, germs
Level 1 – Toxic Compounds, building materials, furniture, carpet, paint
Facts About Air Pollution and Air Quality
- The average American breathes 3,400 gallons of air each day, making ambient air pollution a major environmental issue.
- Indoor air quality is one of the EPA’s top five environmental risks to public health.
- Eighty-seven percent of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors.
- Common indoor air pollutants include dust mites, pollen, mold radon, carbon monoxide, and other chemical forms.
- Indoor air pollution is two to five times greater than air outdoors (sometimes 100 times greater).
- Air pollution contributes to lung disease, respiratory tract infections, asthma and lung cancer.
- Indoor air pollution is a problem for all types of homes, whether in a dense urban city or rural town.
- Nearly 2 million people die prematurely from illness attributable to indoor air pollution.
- The three most important methods of improving indoor air quality are: source removal, air cleaning, and increased ventilation.
- Controlling exposure to indoor allergens and environmental tobacco smoke (ETSI) could prevent 65 percent of asthma cases among elementary school-age children.